Free Delivery on orders over £300
Express delivery on stoves in stock

Can I Fit My Stove Myself?

It is recommended that you use a HETAS regulated fitter to do the work to ensure you meet all the required building regulations. Work carried out by a suitably qualified HETAS installer can be self-certified at installation rather than the customer applying for a Building Notice from their Local Authority. Professionals experienced in stove installations can be used, however all work must conform to the required building regulations and the customer must apply for a Building Notice from their Local Authority. We always recommend using a HETAS approved installer as they have greater experience and often complete an installation quicker, cheaper and to a higher standard. Please note, failure to meet building regulations could result in you invalidating your home insurance.

To Top