Charnwood Country 16B Multi Fuel Stove
The Charnwood Country 16B Multi-fuel is a fully fledged multi-fuel central heating boiler. It is thermostatically controlled with a multi-fuel grate allowing a wide range of solid fuels to be burnt.
The Country 16b Multi-fuel is a fully fledged multi-fuel central heating boiler. It is thermostatically controlled with a multi-fuel grate allowing a wide range of solid fuels to be burnt. Its deep fire bed allows solid fuel to be loaded up for excellent overnight burning performance. It is EN13240 approved.
The Charnwood Country 16b includes:
* Integral boiler with an output suitable for heating domestic hot water and approximately 10 radiators. Click here for explanation of outputs.
* Thermostatic control which is water temperature sensitive, enabling this model to be used with sophisticated central heating controls.
* Optional of the Charnwood pre-wired Central Heating Control System for use with this stove.
* Cleanburn "airwash" system using preheated air for combustion purposes.
* Optional slide on, decorative Canopy available.
* Unrivalled Multifuel riddling grate switching grate bars to the closed position for a flat base for wood burning, and to the open position to allow efficient burning of coal and smokeless fuels.
The output of the stove is split as follows:
Room = 7kW
Boiler = 12kW
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||600mm|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||147mm|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||No|
|Air Vent Required||Yes|
|DEFRA Approved||Not Approved|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||no|
Configure Charnwood Country 16B Multi Fuel Stove