Charnwood Country 16B Wood Stove
The Charnwood Country 16B Woodburner is a fully fledged biomass central heating boiler, with thermostatic control and a riddling grate to ensure easy ash removal.
The Country 16B Woodburner is a fully fledged biomass central heating boiler. It is thermostatically controlled with a riddling grate to ensure easy ash removal. It is EN13240 approved.
The Charnwood Country 16B includes:
* Integral boiler with an output suitable for heating domestic hot water and approximately 10 radiators. Click here for explanation of outputs.
* Thermostatic control which is water temperature sensitive, enabling this model to be used with sophisticated central heating controls.
* Optional of the Charnwood pre-wired Central Heating Control System for use with this stove.
* Cleanburn "airwash" system using preheated air for combustion purposes which ensures clean glass and reduced emissions.
* Optional slide on, decorative Canopy available.
* Unrivalled riddling grate to allow easy removal of ash. The grate can also be opened slightly to increase burning rate when required.
The output of the stove is split as follows:
Room = 8kW
Boiler = 8kW
|ECO Design Ready||No|
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||600mm|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||147mm|
|Air Vent Required||Yes|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||No|
|DEFRA Approved||Not Approved|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||no|
Configure Charnwood Country 16B Wood Stove