Dovre 280 Balanced Flue Logs Gas Stove
This Dovre 280 requires no chimney and using Dovre Stoves balanced flue system can be sited in virtually any room where an exterior wall is available.
The Balanced flue Dovre 280 stove requires no chimney and can be sited in virtually any room where an exterior wall is available.
The 280 Gas stove is an all-new model that combines Dovre's pedigree in casting technology with the considerable expertise of Gazco (a sister company to Stovax, Dovre's UK and Republic of Ireland distributor) in the field of gas engine design, aesthetics and efficiency. So the fire not only looks highly realistic but also provides you with effective and controllable warmth.
Slightly wider than the similar-looking 280 Gas stove, the 280 Balanced Flue Gas Stove is a log effect fire with the option of top or rear flue exits thus making the balanced flue version, suitable for installation in most rooms as it does not require a traditional chimney. Heat outputs are 3.3kW for the natural gas stove and 3.2kW for the LPG stove.
The 280 Gas stove is available in traditional Matt Black Only. With a Standard or Programmable remote controls options.
Dovre 280 balanced flue stove features:
* All cast iron construction
* Balanced flue version with realistic log effect fire
* Available in a range of luxurious coloured enamel finishes or traditional black stove paint
* Colour matched enamel flue pipe also available
* Optional remote controls
* Maximum heat output 3.3kW (balanced flue)
* Piezo ignition supply system requires no electricity supply
* Automatic safety shutdown in the event of pilot light failure or flue blockage
* Top or rear flue exit - 152mm(BF)
* LPG and Natural Gas versions available
|Air Vent Required||N/A|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||NO|
|Body Construction||Cast Iron|
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||411|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||199|
Configure Dovre 280 Balanced Flue Logs Gas Stove