Dovre 280 Conventional Flue Gas Stove
The Dovre 280 Gas stove is an all-new model that combines Dovre's pedigree in casting technology with the considerable expertise of Gazco (a sister company to Stovax, Dovre's UK and Republic of Ireland distributor) in the field of gas engine design, aesthetics and efficiency. So the fire not only looks highly realistic but also provides you with effective and controllable warmth.
Slightly wider than the similar-looking 250 Gas stove, the Dovre 280 Conventional Flue Gas Stove has a Log effect fire with the option of top or rear flue exits. Heat outputs are 3.6kW for the natural gas model and 3.2kW for the LPG stove.
The 280 Gas stove is available in traditional Matt Black Only. With a Standard or Programmable remote controls options.
Dovre 280 stove features:
* All cast iron construction
* Conventional flue version with realistic Log effect fire
* Optional remote controls
* Maximum heat output 3.6kW (conventional flue)
* Piezo ignition supply system requires no electricity supply
* Automatic safety shutdown in the event of pilot light failure or flue blockage
* Top or rear flue exit - 125mm(CF)
* LPG and Natural Gas versions available
|Stoves by Brand||Dovre Stoves|
|Air Vent Required||N/A|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||NO|
|Body Construction||Cast Iron|
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||391|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||138|
Configure Dovre 280 Conventional Flue Gas Stove