Esse 100 Multi Fuel DD SE Stove
The double door version of the popular esse 100 stove is available in a DEFRA approved model, with a manageable 5kW output and slim profile.
Precision engineered from high grade steel and featuring our Afterburn system, the Esse 100 stove offers the presence and clear fire view of the Esse 200 stove but with a lower output of 5kW thanks to its slim profile. This makes it the perfect choice where hearth depths are limited or in rooms where there is hearth space for a large stove but where higher heat outputs would overwhelm the room. And like the Esse 200 this multi-fuel stove loves to burn logs.
Esse 100 features and specification:
* Suitable for overnight burning
* Pre-heated secondary airwash
* Operating range (depending on fule type and settings) up to 4.7kW
* Afterburn system for outstanding flame and heat control
* Steel and Cast iron construction
* Top or rear 5" flue outlet
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||500mm|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||130mm|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||No|
|Air Vent Required||No|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||Yes|