Esse 125 Multi Fuel SE Stove
The Esse 125 SE has all the style and performance of the 125 but with the added advantage of being approved to burn wood in Smoke Control areas.
The Esse 125 SE has all the style and performance of the 125 but with the added advantage of being approved to burn wood in Smoke Control areas. Making this an ideal wood burner for urban households.
The Esse 125 SE stove is the big brother of the 525 contemporary stove and retains the same contemporary styling with tubular legs running the full height of the body and unique 'invisible' door hinges.
It boasts the same firebox dimensions and heat output as the Esse 100, which gives the stove a large physical presence without producing too much heat for the average British sitting room. The body is high grade steel and the legs are stainless steel.
Esse 125 SE stove features include:
- Highly efficient
- True clear-window airwash system
- Elegant, timeless modern design, developed and built in Britain
- Proven engineering with improved Afterburn technology
- Outstanding quality and value for money
- Integral hinges ensure cleaner 'balanced' lines
- Suitable for overnight burning
- Pre-heated secondary airwash
- Top or rear 125mm (5" flue outlet)
- Multi-fuel grate and ashpan
- No air vent required
- Approved for woodburning in smoke control areas.
|ECO Design Ready||No|
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||405mm|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||145mm|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||No|
|Air Vent Required||No|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||Yes|