Esse 350 Inset Multi Fuel SE Stove
The Esse 350 is an inset stove that will fit into a standard fireplace with the fire back removed, offering a unique combination of performance, style, efficiency and ease of installation.
The Esse 350 is an inset convection stove that offers a unique combination of performance, style, efficiency and ease of installation. The Esse 350 inset stove will fit into a standard fireplace with the fire back removed.
The new award winning 350 builds on the unique strengths of the 300 to provide a higher level of performance and efficiency.
The New 350 is no ordinary stove, it is a true convector appliance. Convector stoves were pioneered by ESSE way back in the 1920's and they have big advantages. The outer surface of the stove, while still very hot, is much less likely to burn than an ordinary stove, and stays clean and bright. Non convection stoves heat by radiation which only travels in straight lines, but 350 & 300 emit a continuous gentle stream of hot air which can evenly heat every nook and cranny of the room.
Additional product benefits of the Esse 350 inset stove include:
- Choice of traditional cast iron or 2 modern steel doors
- Very simple operation
- Cool touch handle and front for improved safety (steel door only)
- Huge easy-clean ashpan
- Protection against over firing
- Interchangeable doors
- Big fire opening = big view + easy to load with fuel
- Easily takes logs up tp 300mm (1 ft) long
- Can burn for more than ten hours on one single filling
- Suitable for continuous burning
- Pre-heated secondary airwash
- Air vent required
- Fuel consumption - 2.1kg per hour (logs)
- CO emissions 0.43% (@ 13%O2)
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||N/A|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||N/A|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||No|
|Air Vent Required||No|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||N/A|