Esse 525 Multi Fuel SE Stove
The Esse 525 SE stove has a contemporary design with tubular legs running the full height of the body and unique 'invisible' door hinges.
The technology is tried and tested as the firebox has evolved from Esse's highly successful and proven 500 stove. The design is pure, simple and elegant. Providing a spectacular and uncluttered view of the flames which can be easily controlled by beautifully engineered, minimalist air controls.
The Esse 525 SE stove has been a long time in planning and the design actually precedes the similar Firebelly stoves, infact they were both designed by the same person. We tend to favour this model because of its solid build quality, multifuel grate and lower price.
At its heart beats a proven multi-fuel firebox for burning wood or smokeless fuels with a grate, ashpan and external riddling control.
Esse 525 SE stove features include:
- Highly efficient - up to 80%
- True clear-window airwash system
- Elegant, timeless modern design, developed and built in Britain
- Outstanding quality and value for money
- Integral hinges ensure cleaner 'balanced' lines
- Suitable for overnight burning
- Pre-heated secondary airwash
- Top or rear 125mm (5" flue outlet)
- Multi-fuel grate and ashpan
- External riddling
- Operating range up to 5.5 kW/h (Pureheat)
- Air vent required
- Efficiency - 76.2% (Pureheat)
- Fuel consumption - 0.9kg per hour (Pureheat)
- CO emissions - 0.428% (@ 13%O2)
- DEFRA Approved
|Stoves by Brand||Esse Stoves|
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||415mm|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||140mm|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||N/A|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||No|
|Air Vent Required||No|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||Yes|