Flavel Arundel Stove
The Flavel Arundel Stove has been developed with aesthetics, efficiency and flexibility in mind. This steel bodied stoves robust looks and large viewing window makes it suitable for most room settings.
The Flavel Arundel has a heat output of 4.9kW and an efficiency of 78.4% allowing it to be both cost effective and heat efficient. The Arundel is suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA.
Flavel Arundel stove features :
* Strong steel body and door
* Large viewing window
* Simple primary and secondary air controls
* Externally controllable riddle system
* Radiant heat output
* Metallic paint finish
* Takes log lengths up to 250mm / 10"
* 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
* Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||447mm|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||110mm|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||No|
|Air Vent Required||No|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||No|
Configure Flavel Arundel Stove