Portway Rochester 7 Stove
The Portway Rochester 7 Mk2 Multifuel Stove is a modern-day classic crafted with high-quality castings. The stove door has a curved design and is fitted with a choice of cast-in trim available in Chrome or plain Black finish.
This 'A' rated Rochester stove is suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA, and can operate at a maximum heat output of 7kW, with an Energy Efficiency of 78.2% making it ideal for medium to large rooms. Optional Output Reducing Bricks are available to reduce the maximum heat output to 5kW.
- 5mm thick steel body
- Cast Iron curved door, stovetop, base feet, and grates
- Extra Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Slim depth installation
- Tertiary air supply
- Clean glass Airwash System
- Large easy-carry ashpan
- Takes log lengths up to 250mm / 10"
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt
- EU Clean Stove Standard
|ECO Design Ready||No|
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||507mm|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||113mm|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||No|
|Air Vent Required||Yes|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||No|
|Body Construction||Cast Iron & Steel|