The Country 4 is the smallest stove in the Charnwood Stoves room heating collection, yet still incorporates the ingenious features of the larger stoves.
The Country 4 stove with an output of 4kW is the smallest model in the Charnwood range but still incorporates most of the standard, high quality features of the larger models....
* NEW - Choice of Front Fence Design (Log Retainer).
* Cleanburn "airwash" system using preheated air for combustion purposes which ensures clean glass and reduced emissions
* Single door with large ceramic glass panel for a full view of the fire, unlike the much more restricted view in most other small stoves
* The Charnwood Country 4 stove has a big capacity firebox for a small stove - will burn logs up to 330mm (10") long
* Easily operated air controls with spin wheel primary control on door and secondary air control with brass knob on the top right hand of the stove
* Controls are operated with attractive tool with solid beechwood handle
* For wood & peat burning, fuel is burnt on stove base enabling high volume of fuel, burning in the most efficient manner
* Optional cast iron retro fit grate and ashpan (multifuel conversion kit) for burning coal and smokeless fuels
* Safety first and last - as with all models the drop down throat plate enables the cleaning of flueways without having to remove other internal fireparts
* The Charnwood Country 4 stove has an optional domestic hot water boiler for all your hot water needs
* Optional vertical rear flue adaptor alters rear flue outlet from horizontal to vertical and requires less space behind the stove than when using a standard flue pipe bend
* Optional clip on shelf fitting below stove door opening
|ECO Design Ready||No|
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||437mm|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||110mm|
|Air Vent Required||No|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||No|
|DEFRA Approved||Not Approved|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||no|