The Country 8 from Charnwood Stoves is a popular choice, once again it has large twin doors that fold back against the stove and comes complete with a fixed front shelf.
The Country 8 stove is probably the most popular size with its 8kW output. There are two basic ranges within this size - the Woodburning range and the Multifuel range. Within the two ranges are a number of options making this size the most versatile of all the Country Stoves....
* Cleanburn "airwash" system using preheated air for combustion purposes which ensures clean glass and reduced emissions on all models
* Solid beechwood handles on riddling tool and door opening/ashpan tool both of which come in an attractive canvas bag
* The Charnwood Country 8 Stove comes with a Flat Top as standard, but also has an optional slide on, decorative Canopy available
* On the woodburning model of the Charnwood Country 8 stove, fuel is burnt on stove base enabling high volume of fuel (logs up to 380mm - 15") burning in the most efficient manner
* Optional cast iron retro fit grate and ashpan for Woodburning model for burning coal and smokeless fuels (multifuel conversion kit)
* Optional vertical rear flue adaptor alters rear flue outlet from horizontal to vertical and requires less space behind the stove than when using a standard flue pipe bend
* Optional domestic hot water boiler to give the added benefit of piping hot water, available on all models
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||510mm|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||127mm|
|Air Vent Required||Yes|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||No|
|DEFRA Approved||Not Approved|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||no|