Stratford Ecoboiler 16 He Stove
The Stratford EcoBoiler 16 (EB16) stove offers a fully functional yet compact design. The Ecoboiler 16 HE boiler stove provides the solution to minimise dependency on existing heat sources. This multifuel boiler stove is truly economical, reliable and sustainable, offering an alternative to more traditional central heating systems.
Aarrow (the manufacturer) have used Computer Fluid Dynamics (CFD), to increase the internal flow path meaning that the water is in contact with the boiler for longer, thus providing hotter water, quicker and contributing to its high performance and efficiency.
The Ecoboiler 16 HE boiler stove provides not just superior performance, but with the large curved fire door glass and soft curved lines, it offers an attractive focal point for your living area. Regardless of whether you burn wood or solid fuel, the Stratford EB16 boiler stove has the technology to keep your home and water up to temperature.
When installed with a thermal store, the Stratford Ecoboiler 16 HE boiler stove can be combined with any other source of heating, from traditional gas and oil systems to the 'greener' ground source pumps and solar panels. This combination is today's perfect partner for complete home heating with the Stratford EB16 HE boiler stove having the ability to heat up a large amount of water quickly, and the thermal store able to store and use this heat effectively around the home.
Aarrow Stratford Ecoboiler 16 HE Stove features:
* Longer internal flow path - Water is in contact with the boiler for longer to produce hotter water, quicker, than a standard boiler stove
* Easy Boost - An extra air inlet to be used during lighting and refuelling to get the fire up to temperature quickly and easily
* New faster-acting thermostat - Fitted as standard! - The thermostat's reaction time is now quicker, allowing you to maintain a constant, comfortable temperature. The thermostat is standard on all models
* Lower fuel retainer bar - Allows easier fuel loading
* Compact, space saving design - The Ecoboiler 16 HE also provides a larger output to water than standard boiler stoves
* Discretely positioned thermostatic control
* Repositioned water sensor for easy maintenance
* Large, curved glass, with high velocity Airwash system for sparkling clean glass
* Lightweight Flue Exhaust Diversion System
* Self-levelling rear legs
* British built
|Output to Room||9.5kW|
|Output to Water||13.6kW|
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||501mm|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||147mm|
|Air Vent Required||Yes|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||No|
|DEFRA Approved||Not Approved|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||No|