Stovax Riva Studio 1 Cassette Wood Burning Fire
The Stovax Riva Studio 1 inset fire is the second largest in the Riva Studio range. Just like the Studio 500, the Studio 1 has the widest choice of frames.
From glass and steel to ceramic and stone, there will be a frame to suit your own personal taste and style. Alternatively the Riva Studio can be fitted with an Edge kit for a more minimalist appearance
The Stove is Smoke exempt so can be used when burning wood in a smoke exempt area.
Features of the Stovax Riva Studio 1 Insert Stove:
* Boost setting for lighting and re-fueling
* Removable steel and TCL baffles
* TCL firebox lining
* Radiant heat and convected heat
* External air facility
* Optional fan-assisted convection system
* Optional warm air ducting system
* 6"Top flue connection
* Suitable for Smoke Control Areas when fitted with the Smoke Control kit provided as standard
*** Sizes 500, 1 and 2 only. When fitted with a Smoke Control Kit and used in accordance with the operating instructions.
|ECO Design Ready||No|
|Flue Centre Floor to Rear||N/A|
|Back to Centre of Top Flue||N/A|
|Air Vent Required||No|
|Direct Air Kit Compatible||No|
|DEFRA Approved||Approved (kit required)|
|Suitable for 12mm Hearth||No|
Configure Stovax Riva Studio 1 Cassette Wood Burning Fire